Mānuka oil is a high efficacy, evidence-based, multi-benefit essential oil produced in New Zealand. It can be used in skincare, cosmeceuticals, dermatological therapeutics, aromatherapy and consumer products.
All natural bioactive ingredients
Backed by 1000+ science publications
A magical, multi-benefit skin health ingredient
Mānuka oil is a popular ingredient in skincare, therapeutics, aromatherapy and consumer products. In every day skincare products, mānuka oil works as a full treatment, first, helping maintain a balanced skin microbiome by killing or reducing bacterial and fungal growth, reducing sun damage and skin inflammation that lead to premature aging, moisturising, protecting and calming the skin, promoting skin collagen that helps improve skin structure and integrity and erasing any blemishes while reducing scarring.
- Mānuka oil’s powerful antimicrobial properties make it an ideal ingredient for use in topical therapeutics for antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral infections, oral care, feminine hygiene products, veterinary formulations and infection control products such as skin, hand and surface sanitisers.
- Given its wound healing and skin calming properties, mānuka oil is used in treatments for cuts, burns, sunburn, insect bites, chapped lips, broken cuticles etc.,
- Given its anti-inflammatory and skin barrier repair properties, mānuka oil is used in eczema and psoriasis
- Mānuka oil is highly effective against acne bacteria Cutibacterium acnes and is a suitable ingredient for acne and maskne skincare and therapeutics.
- Since mānuka oil has excellent anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and collagen production properties, it is an ideal antiaging ingredient in moisturisers, oils, serums, cleansers etc.
- Mānuka oil’s strong safety profile and broad-based therapeutic benefits make it a much loved aromatherapy ingredient to promote stress relief and relaxation.